Pacific Aire Is Your Go-To Company For Your Furnace Tune Up!
Living in California, especially in beautiful cites such as Camarillo, Ventura, and Santa Barbara certainly has its perks. However, the weather can get quite cool at any time during the fall and winter. For most residents, it’s very important to ensure your home furnace is always working properly, so it doesn’t break down when you need it most.
Part of making sure your furnace system is working is having a regular furnace tune-up. At Pacific Aire, we are happy to offer maintenance services for your heating system.
20 Point Tune-Up
- Thermostat calibrating and leveling
- Cleaning or replacing 1″ filters as needed
- Fan Motor Monitoring – Volts/Amps
- Bearing lubrication and wear inspection
- Blower Motor Diagnostics/ Amperage Reading
- Blower Motor Capacitor Testing
- Blower Motor Bearings Inspection (oil if possible)
- Blower Motor Belts & Pulley Inspection (if applicable)
- Blower Inspection
- Blower Compartment Vacuuming
- Electrical connection inspection and tightening
- Saftey Devices Inspections – Operations Test
- Electrical Wiring Inspections – Checking for exposed wires
- Carbon Monoxide Check
- Full Heat Exchanger Inspection
- Gas Leak Inspection – Thorough check for gas leaks
- Temperature Split Measurement – Duct supply/return
- Duct Work Inspection – Energy Loss Evaluation
- Gas Pressure Measuring and Adjusting for Peak Efficiency
- Ingition System Inspection – Checking for proper operation